I just got back from Orlando working the Raw Threads booth for the Disney Princess Half Marathon. It was a lot of work, but as always a fun time! It got me super excited to run my first half marathon this year in town next weekend. I haven’t been running too much, but I feel prepared and I am really running with a friend to motivate her and pace her. We shall see how it goes.
I wanted to write a little post about all the fun things that you can do with your family in Arizona if you are planning on going out there for Spring Break or Spring Training. We have been going for about 7 years and we always have such a good time. We love that the spring training games are really cheap (about $15-$20) and when your not enjoying the games there are plenty of other things to do.
1. Topgolf– A fun place to eat with the family while you enjoy some time at the driving range.
2. Desert Rose Steakhouse– Yummy Sunday brunch, lunch, dinner, and outdoor yard games to play with the whole family.
3. Water Parks- Wet and Wild Water Park is one of our favorites!
4. A Hike at Thunderbird in Arrowhead– The Hikes here are amazing, but you better get up early before it get’s too hot!
5. KTR Chandler -A one of a kind, state of the art 60,000 sq.ft. facility for the entire family to enjoy… at a price you can afford! It is so fun! It is fun for the WHOLE family! Toddlers, teenagers, and adults!
Question: Would love to hear what fun things you have done in Arizona over Spring Break!