Happy Friday Friends!
I bring to you another wonderful Real Food YUMMY cookie recipe.
Inspired by Carrots N’ Cake!
Look who else I haven’t told you about?! That’s right I got this awesome Kitchen Aid from a friend of a friend for $60!! Another blessing
Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed meal
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup apple sauce or canola oil
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (or regular)
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well until batter is blended evenly.
- Roll batter into balls and then flatten on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool on wire rack.
The texture is a lot like a muffin, but still very tasty
And look who tackled 7 miles today! First time running all week. So glad to be back at it!
See you all soon