Happy Friday!!! Sorry for being MIA these past two days, it’s been a busy week at work and sometimes although I would love to blog for a living I unfortunately always have to give more time to my REAL job
Thought it would be fun to do my top 10 faves this week:
1. Finally got the perfect colors for our master bedroom. Sharkey Gray and Flagstone by Martha Stewart. Our master bedroom is coming along nicely.
2. Got in my Fit test for Insanity, I start on Monday!
3. I saw so many beautiful sunsets this week!
4. I picked up my cardio a bit more this week. Did three RUNS, two days of KB and fun circuit.
5. Made almond meal Talapia, same recipe as I did with the chicken…SO AMAZING!
6. Got in a two mile run and butt kicking circuit workout with one of my good friends and clients Amy.
7. Started reading The Metabolic Typing Diet. Learning about nutrition just got more interesting!
8. Went out to dinner with Mom and had a true Irish meal, stuffed cabbage and mashed taters!
9. Had dinner with the bestie and got to see little E! She is getting so BIG!!!!
10. The bestie and I did a wonderful Pintrest meal!! I will be sharing the recipes tomorrow!
Hope you had a wonderful week!
Question: What is one thing you did this week that you are proud of?