Tonight I played in the kitchen.
It was the therapy I needed.
When I saw this recipe pop up in my inbox, I just knew I had to recreate it!!!!
I stopped by Trader Joe’s and picked up the few ingredients that I needed.
Peach and Gorgonzola Chicken Pizza
- 1 whole pizza crust
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 medium unpeeled peach, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil evenly over crust. Top evenly with 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, chicken, Gorgonzola cheese, and peach slices. Top with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella. Bake at 400° for 11 minutes or until crust browns.
- 3. Place vinegar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; cook until reduced to 2 tablespoons (about 5 minutes). Drizzle balsamic reduction evenly over pizza. Cut pizza into 8 wedges
Have you ever seen a more gorgeous pizza?
The Gorgonzola, Balsamic Vinegar, and Peaches is the best combination ever!
Time to study 🙂