BIG NEWS! The nHerShoes Holiday Shred 2015 is here!
Here’s your plan on how to stay healthy through the holidays! The NHS Holiday Shred is specially designed to MAINTAIN your weight through the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday season. The New Year’s Shred 2016 (starting January 3, 2016) will be focusing on losing weight/inches and starting 2016 off on a high note!
DETAILS FOR THE HOLIDAY SHRED 2015:
First and as always, you are going to get some killer workouts, and after listening to your input, we are going to focus on some of the same muscle groups and circuits through the six weeks. This will be great as you won’t need to spend a lot of time learning so many moves and to be able to get through these workouts quickly with your busy schedule.
Second, you are going to love all of the great Meal Ideas, a Meal Planning Guide, Training Guides, and Workout Videos!
Next, we are going to incorporate an optional, but simple, Running Plan into this Shred specifically for those who want to challenge yourself above and beyond the workouts. And we will still have our special Facebook group for everyone to share ideas, keep accountability and ask questions!
Last, but for sure not least… all this… for $40!!!
That’s less than $1 per day!!!
SIGN UP NOW!
• Register for the Holiday Shred (CLICK HERE) by Friday, November 13 ( https://goo.gl/VMCX3x ) for the incredible price of $40.
Remember, you can share these links with your family and friends!
WHAT ARE THE IMPORTANT DATES FOR ME TO KNOW?
– Deadline to Purchase – Friday, November 13th
– First Day of the Holiday Shred – Sunday, November 15th
– Last Day of the Holiday Shred – Friday, December 25th
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
– A Facebook account is highly recommended (but not mandatory) so you can access the private NHS Holiday Shred Group. However, everything will be posted & emailed weekly
– Some exercise equipment should will need: Dumbbells (or Kettlebells), Stability Ball, Jump Rope, Timer (TABATA Timer is a plus), and some kind of Bench, Chair, Box Jump and/or Step-Up.
– You will receive a WELCOME PACKET via E-MAIL on Saturday, November 14 with the link to join the Facebook Group
– If your PayPal account has an e-mail address that you DO NOT access often and/or is not an email that is associated with your Facebook account, PLEASE WRITE your email address you want us to use in the NOTES portion of your Paypal registration.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.