Can you believe that we are already in week 2 of December?! We are getting excited to celebrate the Holiday season with a little shaker and a mover! Two is such a fun age! My goal this season is to truly soak up the season with friends and family. I don’t want to worry about all the things I feel like I should be doing, but instead just celebrate the birth of our savior as well as the wonderful blessings the season brings. I want to spend time with the ones I love, not on making sure my house is clean and perfectly decorated.
I have been thinking a lot about what gifts that I want to give this year to friends and family. Yes, I am the girl who is crazy and loves going Black Friday shopping (I KNOW NUTZO). I love blasting my Christmas music in my car, wear my cozies, drink my first peppermint mocha, enjoy taking my TIME through different stores and not worry about the rush! I also love the shopping time with my girlfriends.
Aside from maybe grabbing a few things on Black Friday in stores, I got most of my gifts this year from small businesses on Saturday! Here are just a few of my favorites:
2. Refresh Attire (I had to give us a plug) Open and ready to SHIP!
3. Reverent Creations: The cutest necklaces with TRUTH!
4. MegNCreations: These cute coffee cozies! Megan has all kinds of designs and colors!
5. She Does Justice: A stylish way to give back!
10. Ollie and Bear
These have changed my life. I ordered the started kit and LOVE it! We have been swearing away our almost sickness with Thieves and RC like crazy! Seriously one of the best gifts you could ask for!
12. The Happiness Seeker ( closed until January but a great place to shop)
13. She Reads Truth Cause how cute are these mugs?
Question: What are you favorite small businesses?