Good evening friends. I can’t believe we are entering in to 2016! I am not sure how I feel about my baby girl turing three this year, her crib turning into a bed, this blog turning 8, I am turing 34, we are gonna be married 9 years, have owned our home for 8 and Bosco is turing 9!!! Seriously slow down time already!
I don’t have a whole lot of 2015 goals to look over, cause I just didn’t make them. I love choosing a word for the year (didn’t choose one last year), but I have prayed about it for this year and this year my word is WHOLEHEARTED. My prayer is that I may show the love of God wholeheartedly on a daily basis, so that others see the hope and joy of our Lord through me. I also pray that I do ALL things whole heartedly and with great passion, even cleaning the toilets (ok maybe not cleaning the toilets)!
The Hub’s and I on our way home from AZ last week talked about our family goals for 2016 and I didn’t have a huge peace about any of it. I am not someone that worries about the future, I just pray and move forward. But things are moving quickly right now, in a good way and I feel like I can’t even slow down to really set goals. So I prayed and I am still praying..
But I am making my goals …right now…because goals are good and I love looking back on them at the end of the year. Without goals I lose focus, shoot I don’t have my new Erin Condoron Life Planner for next year yet and I am feeling a bit lost (true story).
GOALS FOR 2016:
- Do one half marathon and one triathlon this year! My full marathon days are put on hold right now, I just don’t have the time or energy to train.
- YOGA! You guys I am the worst at stretching, I really need to figure out how to get Yoga back into my life. It just needs to happen. I may just start doing the 21 Day fix yoga DVD once a week.
- Only post to Instagram twice a day max. I have slowly been cutting back on my posting, it will get easier 😉
- Get my blog design finished!
- Add at least two more designs to the Refresh Attire shop.
- Blog post three times a week, one workout, one clean eat, and fun.
- Host a Refresh Summit in the South and West this year.
- Grow and maintain Bobbi’s Bootcamp throughout the year.
- Unplug from 10-12pm and 3pm-8pm
- Get REFIT Certified.
- Start attending BSF to dig deeper in God’s word.
- Write to my brother every week.
- Pray with my Husband/RJ every night or morning
Mommy /Wifey Goals
- Work on my tonality and how I react to the Hub’s and RJ.
- Do one craft/lesson with RJ a week.
- Make our family nutritious meals with lots of variety.
- Encourage my husband daily.
- SAVE SAVE SAVE! Find ways to save in all areas of our budget.
- More shopping on TARGET online with the Red Card so that I don’t buy things I don’t need.
- Every month pick a room to de-clutter, hello KonMari everything!!
- More oils less meds.
Well I have written them out, now I need to make a plan of action for them to come true. I want more than anything for this to be a year that we spend more time with each other at home. We love being out and traveling together and I am sure we still will. But I want our home to be a place where we find rest in the chaos of this beautiful life!
Question: Are you making New Year’s goals this year?