Hubby and I have been married for almost 7 years now… CRAZY!
I remember when we first got married I told Hubâ€™s that he had to still take me out on dates and WOO me! I WOO him too. I just love date nights and we have done them regularly since the day we met. I know the Holidays can get busy, but itâ€™s aÂ great time to get romantic with your loved one!
Here is a list of some fun and cheap Holiday Date Night ideas:
1. Go to a local museum on one of their free nights and check out the Holiday decorations.
2. Make a pie together or even some festive sugar cookies.
3. Have a Ginger Bread House contest and winner gets a massage from the loser.
4. Jump in the car and turn on the local holiday station that plays nothing but holiday songs and check out the neighborhood lights.
5. Bundle up, grab a thermos and take a walk.
6. Head to the local coffee shop and play a game of scrabble or cards.
7. Curl up on the couch with a glass of hot cider, popcorn and your favorite Holiday movie.
8. Head up to the local mountains or somewhere with a beautiful view and try and draw your version of what you see.
9. Look at your local newspaper for free Christmas concert and dress up just for fun.
10. Put on your snow boots and go play in the snow. Snow ball fights are the best foreplay.
11. Go to the local library and find some of your favorite Holiday classics to read to one another.
12. Grab your camera and have a fun photo shoot in the woods!
What are some of your favorite things to do with your loved one during the Holiday season without breaking the bank?