I have had a ton of people ask me for healthy crockpot meal recipes, but another awesome way to try new crockpot recipes without making them all yourself is to do a Meal Exchange!
What is a Meal Exchange?
It is where you get 8-12 ladies together and swap meals! So fun and so wonderful especially through the HOLIDAY SEASON!
I’m so excited for our next meal exchange at my house on (DATE and TIME). Please don’t be late in case anyone needs to grab their meals and go.
A few important details:
1. If you are not going to do the exchange please let all of us know by this (DATE) so it gives everyone time to prepare the meals and buy the appropriate amount of groceries.
2. Be sure to bring an ice chest to take your meals home in and a large laundry basket to place in your number spot with all of us to grab a meal from. Think of it sort of like a “trunk or treat”… you bring your meals in the basket and drag your ice chest along with you to each of our baskets, picking up a meal along the way until you have all your meals.
3. Below is the list of those who are joining. Be sure to label all your meals with your number listed next to your name. For example I’m #1 so “#1” will be written on all my meals.
4. Include a 3×5 card in a zip lock bag in every meal with cooking directions on one side and the recipe on the back. Put it in the zip lock bag so it can go in the freezer with the meal.
5. All meals need to be freezable.
6. The meals need to be crockpot ready or oven ready. (It can also be something super fast to cook on the stove top – 10 minutes or less)
7. When you know what you are going to make, please reply to all so we can all see what meals are being prepared. We don’t want to end up with 10 chicken soups :/
8. All dinners need to serve AT LEAST 6 people.
We are limiting this Meal Exchange to no more than 12 people so if you know of someone who wants to do it, have them email me soon.
EASY RIGHT?! Then you will have 8-12 meals in your freezer to pull out and enjoy in a flash! Yes, the one day of prep to make 12 meals for everyone else takes some time, but you are making the same thing so just make an assembly line and it will go by fast!