I HAVE HEâ€™S IN MY OATS!
I am so loving these Muffin Top Oats! I love breaking this muffin up in to fourths so I can enjoy a little bit of it at a time, instead of over indulging and then feeling like BLAH!
- 1/2 c oats, 1/2 c vanilla AM milk, 1/2 c water, half ripe banana, pinch salt
- 1 tbsp wheat germ
- Handful of chopped pecans
- 1/4 Panera Bread muffin, crumbled
- 1 tbsp of Naturally Nutty Butter Toffee Peanut Butter
+ another wonderful Almond Milk Misto
I have a lot of things to accomplish this morning which means I will have to save my track workout for this evening. It has been in the high 90â€™s here in So CAL so I think my track workout will have to be at the gym for sure!
I am kinda slacking on the TSL Challenge this week, and need a boost of encouragement. I havenâ€™t rode my bike yet this week and because I have plants I have to pick up at school today so I will have to wait to ride my bike until tomorrow. I have eaten ALL meals at home, and plan on doing so for the whole week!!!
A little story to share, yesterday before teaching AKB I had about an hour and a half to kill. So I decided to hit up Ross(department store), to spend a gift card that I had. I only had $10 on the gift card, but $10 can buy a whole lot at Ross. What I finally ended up wanting to purchase was $19.99, as I was waiting in line I thought to myself over and over, do I really need this, I will have to spend $10 more dollars??? I was so proud, I put the bag away and ended up walking away not spending a DIME!!! Friends, this is a big step for me. Not that I squander a lot of money all the time, but that I just walked away!!! The Simple Life Challenge is changing my entire mindset!!!
Green Tip for the Day:
Are you in need of some de-cluttering? Is there things that you want to get rid of, but donâ€™t have time for a yard sale?
Hit up these great online resources:
- Craigslist and eBay – list your stuff for cash (or drop it off at an eBay iSold It store and let them do the dirty work – head’s up, they take around 40%).
- Freecycle – this is the #1 online swap site for anything under the sun. Even if you live in Pierre, SD, we promise youâ€™ll find others in your region with whom to swap.
- Rehash Clothes – if you have duds hanging around, peddle ’em here.
- Best Buy and Gazelle – both have trade-in programs so you can get cash or discounts for used laptops and iPods.
- Swaptree – list and swap books, CDs, DVDs, and video games through the mail.
- Bookbyte – sell that Econ 410 book you never want to see again. (Your school’s bookstore probably has a buy-back program too.)
Have a TTTTTeriffffic Tuesday!
P.S. Hereâ€™s something to make you smile today.