Today at work I thought about all the fun things that are coming up in the next month, it got me in a GREAT MOOD!
- Fall Couples Retreat with the Hubby
- Mission Inn Half Marathon
- Father and Daughter Conference with my Daddy
- Lighting the Way 10k
- Work Retreat in Santa Barbara
- *Thanksgiving in Tennessee
- and something fun that I will be announcing next week!!!
- *We bought our tickets this week to go to Tennessee for Turkey Day! I canâ€™t wait I love going to Tennessee. Hubbyâ€™s family is wonderful I always feel so loved when we go there. I love California but there is something about the South that is just so sweet.
On to the eatsâ€¦.
For Lunch I enjoyed a HUGE salad!
Lotâ€™s of veggies, fruit, avocado, and a little balsamic vinegar.
After work I had HILL REPEATS with my cross country team. We did a wonderful 5 miles of HILLS and my IT band was fine! Gotta keep rolling! When I walked through the door I saw this on our Kitchen Barâ€¦MAIL!!! I love getting mail :).
The wonderful folks over at POM sent me their new Spiced POM Cider, HOLY YUM!
I also got a package from Vega!!!!!
I have heard so many wonderful things about their products and I canâ€™t wait to try them. â€œClean and green, Vega bars contain no refined sugars, oils, gluten or soy and are GMO and pesticide-free. Moist and delicious, Vega bars are available in chocolate, berry and natural flavors.â€
Their Vega Energy Bars sound great as far as all the ingredients goâ€¦. I will have to give them a taste to see if they live up to what they say.
After all the fun package opening I made a quick and Healthy Buffet! I decided to make a little bit of all the goodness I was craving.
I threw some Tofu in EVOO and Chili Powder and grilled it on my George Foreman.
Mashed up some sweet potato with a little honey, sliced up an avocado, and warmed up some lentils.
I also threw a little of my massive zucchini on the George too.
I warmed up some corn tortillas and dug right in!!!!
I also enjoyed a glass of Orange Flavored Soda Water from my Soda Stream Machine.
My bags are all packed and I am ready to take off tomorrow after work for our mini-vacay!! Hubby and I are soooooo excited to get away from life for the weekend and catch up â€œUSâ€ time!
Gotta finish the second chapter in the new book I have to read for work, â€œGood to Greatâ€. Have any of you read it? What do you think?