On the Agenda So Far
- Learn how to use my Juicer!!
- Saturday Morning Community Hot Yoga Class
- Afternoon Reading Away Somewhere
- CLEAN FOOD LUNCH & DINNER
- Saturday night movie+mask on+glass of wine on the couch
- Sunday Morning Yoga at Home+3 mile run
- CLEAN LUNCH
- At Home Mani+Pedi
- CLEAN V-DAY DINNER
In honor of Valentines Day I made a bowl of Chocolate Almond Kissed Oats! I was happy to have stove top oats this morning 🙂
Bowl of whipped banana oats topped with chopped almonds, unsweetened coconut, and a kiss. Plus a spoonful of AB of course :)
Hubby and I arenâ€™t celebrating Valentines Day on Sunday . We are planning a special date night for next Tuesday night, because Valentines Day is one crazy night in the restaurant world. I think Valentines Day is a sweet holiday, but love can be celebrated any time of the year 🙂 I donâ€™t know I think it just another Hallmark Holiday.
What about you guys, do you celebrate Valentines Day? What are your thoughts on it?
Back to Winter Wonderland!