Today I am thankful:
1. I am thankful for the ability to run!
Yesterday I got in a lovely 7 mile SPEED workout: 6x 800’s!
2. I am thankful for the Compression Socks Running Skirts sent me to review!
Increased circulation = happy legs!
3. For our Garden! Look at my lunch from yesterday all those veggies (minus the lettuce) are from our garden 🙂
4. For Rest, that is what today is…REST DAY!
5. For Kickboxing! I taught a killer class last night, it’s been three weeks since I taught and it was great to be missed 🙂
6. Last but not least! A new opportunity!!!
Meet Bobbi the newest Bootcamp instructor at her very own gym, well kind of. I am working for a company called Fit Body Bootcamp and we just opened a new location and guess who is the lead instructor? ME!! I will be teaching every morning at 5:30am Monday-Friday and sometime Saturdays. I was a little nervous at first, but today was our first day open and it was AMAZING! So much energy, it really got my pumped for this new journey 🙂 Guess I will have a new bed time!
I am also super thankful for all of you! You have all inspired and motivated me to do what I love! I can not say thank you enough for all your positive comments and love!
BE THANKFUL FOR TODAY for we only get it once!