Is it Friday yet?? Yes, it has been that kind of a day. I choose happiness 🙂
All weekend I had tuna on my mind so of course I just had to make a tuna sandwich. I just added a little low-fat mayo, Dijon, and pepper to one can of tuna and viola! All on top of a Arnoldâ€™s thin and spinach.
The crumbs of my root chips from TJâ€™s
Greek Yogurt, wish this stuff wasnâ€™t so expensive!
For snack I had one of Hubbyâ€™s fiber bars because we accidently switched lunches, good thing we work together I couldnâ€™t have eaten his lunch and there is no way he would have eaten mine!!!
Tuesday Tip: Summer Savings
This summer Hubby and I are on a tight budget. We are saving for a couple different things. We want to save for Chicago and possibly Hawaii at the end of the summer. When Hubby and I sat down to go over the budget he showed me how much money I have spent on races, running shoes, and other fitness expenses and it almost came up to almost $XXX, well lets just say a lot. My KB money usually pays for all of these things, but I still need to be careful with the extras. So
I we have come up with a plan, I am we are both such planners.
Areas where we can save:
- Groceries, we are doing great but we need to keep it at $50 a week
- Gas, carpool more drive less!
- No Starbucks 🙁
- Extras..no clothes..no shoes..no service 🙂
- Keep the blinds clothes and all electric plugs empty when gone all day.
- Birthdays..make stuff!
- Do more free outings, Picnics at the Bowl, and lazy days at the Beach 🙂
- â€¦I am sure there are much more ways!!!
Question: How do you save money???