Hello Friends! I have a fun 20 minute Tuesday video for you all 🙂
This one will get your bootie burning!
I have posted the workout below!! We did something similar last week!
Time: 20 minutes
What you need: Timer and YOU!
Do each workout for 45 seconds with a 15 second rest in between. Repeat 3 times!
Rest for 15 seconds in between at the end rest for 1 minute and REPEAT!!
***Also check out some great ideas I found on Spark People today.
20 Ways Burn 100 Calories* in 10 Minutes
- Cycling (12+ mph) or mountain biking
- Running (at least 12 minutes per mile)
- Swimming laps or treading water
- Playing basketball
- Spinning class or stationary biking
- Martial arts
- Digging (heavy yard work)
- Jumping rope (continuously)
- Jumping jacks
- Rock climbing
- Walking on the treadmill (at least 4 mph with a 5% incline)
- Water jogging
- Kettlebell training
- SparkPeople’s Jump Start Cardio workout
- SparkPeople’s Bootcamp Cardio workout
- SparkPeople’s Kickboxing workout
- SparkPeople’s Jump Rope workout